Sunday, July 17, 2011

Saturday!






Wow what an eventful day for us! Spend all day in the sun! First we went to the splash pad with my parents and lee, Judy and siblings! As always bbq was delicious! Then the kids played on the play ground and then the splash pad! Took a few pics! Then we hung out at home took naps and then we headed to Seths work party! We went to Logan Aquatic center (public pool)! We got catered dinner from Iron Gate grill! Then we had a carnival outside the pool! There were nine HUGE jumping jumpers and slides that kids had a blast on! And there were shaved ice cones, popcorn, and cotton candy! Then balloon makers and face painting! Then when the public got kicked out of the pool Shreiber got the whole pool to ourselves! It was awesome to see friends and just have so much fun! We stayed there From 5 to about 9:30! We dropped of Bryn at my moms before we went swimming I think she was tired and just wanted to be at home! Thanks mama for always beig there for us! What a fun full day! We had a blast that we got our "daddy and hubby" all weekend! We love family time! Im sad I was going to take pics but didnt want to hold it at the party so sad face I wont get to have any to show but it was fun and Seths work is Amazing! We are so greatful for Seth supporting our family and that shrieber has been Awesome to us! I am so lucky I have such a hard working hubby and that he is able to work hard so I can stay home with my girls! Love you so much Seth!

No comments: