Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rae gets her ears peirced once again!

When Rae was about 6 months old we got her ears pierced! Sadly they got infected and so I just let them close up so she wouldnt be in so much pain!she has been asking me to get hers done and I kept telling her it would hurt. She said that she would be tough! So finally today as we were shopping at Walmart she said she wanted to get them done! I reminded her of the pain she would have to go through for a second and she still wanted to go through with it! So she sat down all by her big self (wouldnt even let me hold her) and sat so still as they cleaned her ears. They put a small mark with markers and then two girls counted to three and BOOM it was finished! She quickly git up and came and hugged me! NO TEARS AT ALL! But she was happy to get out of that chair! I am so proud of her and her being so tough! They let her look in a mirror and she said they are beautiful and that she looked like a movie star! Then she asked me if she could get a necklace and some braclets to finish her new look! She looks in the mirror often and smiles! She tells me thank you so much and that I am her favorite! Its the small things in life that make us so happy! (pics coming soon I hope)

No comments: