Monday, November 16, 2009

Decorating for Christmas!


So as most of you know if you know me... I hate Halowwen decorations for the most part! So what do I do..... I put up my christmas tree! Like the third week in October I decided to throw up my tree! Of course It makes you laugh seeing it up but it makes me so happy! I love listening to Christmas music and started really listening to it in October! The other night I decided instead of putting up ornimants up right now that Rae could decorate the tree with candy canes! She had fun putting them on! I have wrapped some presents and rae really like snowmen so I thought that I would wrap in snowmen paper just for her! She loves it and will lay by the tree and look at the lights and say "hott pretty lights"! Im excited to do alot of fun crafts with her this winter and help us decorate the house!

No comments: