Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby!!

I am loving every minute well almost every minute of being pregnant again! Its so much fun knowing that you are growing a little person inside of you! Today the baby had the hiccups! Its so cute when they have them! I love feeling her move! Its been alot of fun with Arailia talking about baby sister! She loves to feel her move and to tell her that she loves her! Some of the crazy cravings that I have had this time around.....
~Tortinos pizza
~Bologna (yes I know nasty! It was a one sandwich deal and then I had my fix)
~Pickles (everytime we buy pickles we usually dont finish the bottle so when we would go out for a hamburger I would make sure they had them on there)
~Macaroni and cheese
~French Fries (I think because of the salty taste)
*Though they are werid cravings at least they didnt last very long and they were all cheap things to eat! These were just a few things that just sounded really good and just had to have them! And once I ate them I could move on! Its been a fun exciting pregnancy! We are counting the weeks till our little girl's arrival!!! (10 weeks to be exact)! We are so excited to add another member to our little family!!!!! We love our girls to death!!!!!!!!

No comments: