Saturday, February 27, 2010

Doctor's Appointment!

Today I had a doctor's app for the baby! We got to hear her heartbeat which is always fun. Arailia was a little unsure of it but after we were done she was so excited to tell daddy we heard baby sister's heart! She would tell him "baby sister's heart go boom boom boom!" I am measuring right on even though I feel HUGE! The baby's heat rate was a little high so today I was taking it easy! I am so excited that we have an app in two weeks then 3 one week app and then our little princess will be here! Its going to be a blast with our two little girls!

4 comments:

Hope said...

I want to see belly pictures, you haven't posted any for me!!

Seth, Ash, and Arailia Hendrickson said...

LOL ! Just look up a pic of a whale thats exactly what I look like! Enjoy!

Stephanie said...

So exciting! Can't wait to meet my newest niece!!!

Seth, Ash, and Arailia Hendrickson said...

thanks steph! Im so excited that your here to help me this time around!