Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another Day!

So an update on arailia! She is doing so much better than she has in the past few weeks! Last night she was still a little restless and she only fell off the bed once! She cried a few times and said she hurt! But for the most part it was a good night! I had her sleep with me again because when I ran into get milk she had choked while she was sleeping so I wanted to make sure I could hear her! And she did choke again in her sleep so I was glad I was right there to help! I think that she was just so sleepy (since she hasnt taking a nap or went to bed in over two weeks) that when she did go to sleep she was just too sleepy and out of it! Today I had preschool so I woke up and got ready! And little miss Rae wanted to take a bath so I gave her a bath! She was so happy this morning and I am so happy that she is finally starting to be my little happy girl I know she can be! She is still a cuddle bug but I love it to death when she is wanting to I love every second of it! She is now taking a nap and has been sleeping for an hour! I am so happy she is getting better! Love you bug!

No comments: