Monday, October 12, 2009

My sick baby!

So over the past 2 and a half weeks have been crazy for us! Arailia hasn't been sleeping, eating, and has been very crabby! Of course she is the worst at night when I am shot and want to get some shut eye! Every night has been horrible for us! She will not take naps and she wont sleep at night! I will put her down at her bedtime which is 8:30-9:00 and then she will sleep for maybe an hour! Then she will wake up and scream! And yes its the whole night! You would think that after an hour of crying she wouuld stop and fall asleep NOPE! I had just told myself that it was just her teething! So finally today I called the Doctor and set an appointment up! We found out that she has ear aches and she has very swollen tonsils! The doctor rates them 1- 5 one being not so bad yeah she was a four plus! He said that they were very swollen and probably worse further down her throat! We got her a perscription that she will be taking twice a day for ten days! I am so glad that I gave into going to the doctor! I have been emotionally shot and drained so I thought I would get a Doctor's opinion! My parents have been a huge help to me! My mom took us to the Doctor and took us to get her meds! She helped give Arailia her medicine (which takes two people now days) and made her famous homemade chicken noodle soup for her! My dad watched her favorite show with her which is Yo Gabb Gabba (which is the scraiest show around) and Jake was a bog help keeping her happy too!She ate a little bit of string cheese that papa fed her and a couple noodles! She can drink fluids fine but not solids so it was nice to see she got a little something in her tummy! She is now finally getting some sleep and I hope she keeps it up throughout the night! I love you Railee and hope you feel better soon!
p.s. Rae got her first burn today! I was making breakfast and she decided that she wanted to help when I had my back turned she reached for the spatula and got burned on the burner! It was a pretty bad burn she got on her thumb! She cried a little and was fine! I think I was hurting more than she was everytime I look at it I crindge!

No comments: