Monday, October 26, 2009

Trip to Vegas!

Arailia and I went on a quick trip to Vegas! We went down with my parents and Jake! I thought it would be fun to go see my family and for Seth to get a little brake from us! It was a long 8 hours dowm and a long 8 hours home in a car but for the most part rae was good! I havent gotten any sleep for a while so I think I was just shot! But it was so fun to see my family down there and to visit with them! I miss them so much and wish we all lived so much closer! maybe one day.... hurry up guys! rae had fun playing at a new house and playing with great grandma's toys! Brit spent the night with us so it was alot of fun staying up late talking to her! I cant wait till she moves up here too! It was a fun trip and it was quick but we still missed Seth like crazy and its so good to be home again!!!!!!!!!

No comments: