Friday, January 8, 2010

Anniversary!

Today was our third anniversary! Seth took the day off so that we could sprend the whole day together! We woke up and got ready for the day! Then we went over to my mom's house and dropped off Arailia so we could go to the movies! We went and saw Avatar! Then we came home for a little bit and then Judy came over to our house on her way home from work and picked rae up to go play at her house while we went out to dinner! We went to Texas Road house! It was really good! We both had ribs and mashed potatoes! Last night Arailia and I made a special cheese cake together to give Seth instead of making a cake! Arailia had so much fun helping me cook in the kitchen! I gave Seth a gift basket I had made with tons of gamer snacks and a gift card to Gamestop! Seth gave me money to go to the bead store and a free getaway for a couple of hours without Rae! Thanks babe your the best! Overall it was a very fun day! I am so blessed to have Seth in my life! He is the best dad, and best friend! He has blessed me with so many fun times together, two beautiful children and so much more! I am so excited to share forever with him! Thank you for everything you do for me and our family I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!(pics coming soon!)

No comments: