Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Not feeling so swell!

I havent been feeling so well this past month or so! On Sunday night I felt like I was going to die! I had the worst pains and Seth thought for sure I was in labor. I told him it felt worse than being in labor! I toughed the pain out and then went to see my doctor Monday! I was admitted to the hospital yesterday due to kidney stones! Not so fun especially being 6 1/2 months pregnant!I also have kindney blockage in my right kidney which is very painful too! I was so bad that they wanted to keep me over night but I didnt want to stay so I talked my doctor out of it! She said I could go home but she told me I would be in alot of pain! She told me to keep my wrist band on and if I couldnt handle the pain to come back into the hospital! I got sent home with some pain meds but they arent very strong due to me being pregnant! I am so greatful for my parents who took care of Arailia while I was gone all day at the hospital! And for also taking care of me! I couldnt do it without them! Hopefully I can pass all the stones and I can feel alot better wish me luck!

2 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

WHAT?! and you came to preschool today and didn't say a word! GIRL, you stay home the rest of the week and get feeling better. I had kidney stones when I was pregnant with Kaden and it was miserable, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stay home and relax. I hope you get feeling better and if you need ANYTHING please let me know.

Seth, Ash, and Arailia Hendrickson said...

Hey I hurt but I think I was ok today at school! My parents and seth want me to stay home so if you can find someone then I will take you up on it! If you cant I can come in and i'll be fine! Let me know if you read this i dont have my phone so I will just read from this! Thanks!!!!!