Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hungry!!!!

Around dinner time Arailia kept saying "Mommy I hungry"! I told her when Im done folding the clothes I will make dinner! Well I guess I was taking to long! Arailia pulled a chair up to the counter and got a cocoa package and placed it in the microwave!She pushed the buttons and on went the microwave! Of course she had to put something in the microwave that had tin foil on it! The microwave went in flames! I am so lucky that Jake happened to be here when she decided that she wanted to make herself dinner! Jake jumped up and put out the fire!!!! Thanks Jake!!! I put her in time out and she was so upset! She said " Mommy I sorry it was an accident!" This was a little reminder will help me remember that I do have a two year old and she can do anything if she puts her mind to it!!!!!

2 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

WOW, she is one determined little girl :)

Seth, Ash, and Arailia Hendrickson said...

Scary huh! I cant leave her alone for one second anymore!!!!