Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was such a fun day! It started out with breakfast in bed! Seth, Rae and Bryn (Bryn in her swing in the Kitchen)made me french toast and sunny D. It was so cute to hear them in the kitchen cooking away. Arailia loves to help daddy cook. They brought in a beautiful plate and boy was it yummy! Seth and the girls made me the sweetest card. Arailia colored a picture of a moose up on a hill.(At Brooke's birthday party Rae and Seth saw a moose up the hill in the canyon and thats all she talks about)Seth wrote me such a sweet letter that made the tears run down my face!I was so excited to hear that I was getting a new lens for my camera! Thanks Seth and girlies Im so excited to snap some pics soon!After Breakfast we got ready and Bryn and I headed over to my parents house. I helped my mom clean up the house and did her dishes due to her injuries.(Really really bad dog attack)Then I helped my dad get Mother's day dinner ready. It was so yummy! My dad made his famous ribs and we also had corn N cob,pasta salads and yummy cake for dessert. My mom opened her presents and then she had to go back in bed to rest. The rest of the family just sat around and had fun talking and then we all headed home. It was so fun to be with family!We werent able to see lee and Judy because Lee has been sick with pneumonia. We did get to visit Judy at her work Monday morning to wish her a Happy Mother's Day and give her present to her.Linda is in California so we wished her a Happy Mother's Day over the phone.
I just want to thank my mom for everything she has done for me. Thank you for teaching me and bringing me up in the church. Thank you for always listening to me and for giving me the best advice. You are truly my best friend and look up to you so much! You are such a loving,giving person. I wish I could be more like you! I love you so much Mama!
Also I wanted to thank Judy for everything she does for us. She is so fun to be around. She is always thinking of others and never herself. She is one of the best cooks I have ever met. She is probably annoyed by me because I am always asking her for her yummy recipes. Thank you so much for always giving us advise! You are an awesome Grandma. The girls just love you soooo much!We love you!
Linda you are such an amazing person. You are the one of the most giving people I have ever known. You are always bringing us a little something every time you come into town. We are so excited to see your new finds and Rae always gets excited when she gets a new toy. Thank you so much for always helping us and for giving us great advice. Thanks for helping me so much when Brynlee was born. We love it when you come to visit. We love you!
I cant say it enough how greatful I am to be blessed with such great women in my life. They are my best friends and all of them I look up to so much. I am such a lucky girl I love you all!
Arailia and Brynlee I just wanted to thank you so much for blessing me in my life and for letting me be your mommy. I love everyday because you both are in it. You light up my world! I love you girls to death!!!!!!

No comments: