Saturday, January 22, 2011

I almost forgot.....

Seth and I went on a day date on Friday! Thanks to my mama we got some alone time! It was funny we git in the car to decide what and where we were going to do! We sat there for a while!! I didnt want to go to a sit down restuant because I wasnt hungry! And We didnt want to see a movie! We kept naming things to do and turned them all down! So then I said well Bryn needs formula! So we headed to Sams Club!! We walked around the whole store holding hands! Its been so long since we have actually hold hands for a while lol!! Then after we were done walking around we went and bought the formula! Then we decided to eat there! I had cheese pizza and Seth had a hot dog and cherry slurpy!! What a fun date huh! I think so anytime I get to spend alone with Seth I'll take! I love you hubby of mine

No comments: