Monday, January 17, 2011

Ten Months (on the 22nd)

Can you believe it that little princess is almost 10 months and so close to a year! I cant believe how fast time has gone! I love how she is learning so much and I love watching her learn new things! Some of the things that puts a smile on my face:
-Claps (like a princess) and will say hi and wave
-crawls
-stands up to things (so close to walking but I WILL NOT PUSH)
-likes the chunkier baby food now (has been eating it for a week now) still wont eat the runny baby food
-Loves table food, just about anything you have she wants and comes back for more
-LOVES her big sister (it is sooooo cute watching the both of them play and giggle together
-Can drink from a sippy (still give her a baba though)
-Falls asleep on dada (I love it)
-has her high pitch squeal she picked up from Rae
-loves to cuddle (i love to cuddle with my cuddle bug)
-Loves taking a bath especially with Rae
-Wears size 2 diapers still
-LOVES her jumper
-Hates anything cold (food, drinks)
-Loves playing patty cake,so big (reach for the sky)and pik-a-boo
likes to grunt at you to let you know she needs something
So mucg that our baby girl has discovered and we have had a blast watching her grow so far! We love you so much Brynlee!!!

No comments: