Monday, March 28, 2011

Questions!

Arailia is so curious about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING! This is where all the questions come into play! Alot of questions are from movies that she watches and such. An example from today. "mom why does the sun come up and then the moon comes up and it time to go to bed?" Some things she totally gets me a thinking! Its Kinda hard when she asks a church question and they are good ones! Its kinda hard to describe it in away a three year old will understand! She will ask questions such as"why can you see Jesus,Heavanly Father and the Holy Ghost?" And today she asks" where is heaven why cant you see it?" She then goes on saying that she is going to get in a rocket ship and fly up in the sky up by the moon to find Jesus!!!! She is one smart kid and I swear she teaches me everyday! She gets me to study up more on church topics so I can answer them the correct way and a way she will understand! I love you baby girl and you are growing up way too fast!!!!

No comments: