Tuesday, March 22, 2011

She is officially ONE!!!

Well my baby Brynlee is now officially one year old! It is a bitter sweet time for me! I cant believe one year agi we were blessed with such a beautiful baby girl! She has made our family complete and we are so happy to have her! I look at how smart she is getting and all the things she is learning! She loves her big sister Rae and I am so happy they love eachother and cant be without eachother for 5 seconds!On a happy note I just used the last of her formula! Yes that is a happy moment for me just because its so darn expensive,its stinky and now my stinker can enjoy the good stuff (well better than what she has had for a year)It will be fun to see how she takes the milk! Rae took it awesome and zero complaints but my little Bryn might think differnt! Well now I am just blabbering so I will update with her Birthday party and more! I love you Bryn and We are soooooooo Blessed to have you!

No comments: