Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wisdom i think not



On Tuesday I had my wisdom teeth out! I dont know why they are called wisdom because you dont need them and are no good! Anyway it was really fast after the painful shots (the one on the rood of the mouth hurt the worst) the Denist took three of them out! It took less that a minute a tooth! And we were all done! It took less than 45 minutes to stop the bleeding with the gauze and all numbing was gone! I didnt swell at all! I say I was pretty lucky! I havent hurt at all my mouth that is! I have thrown up like 5 times due to upset stomach and my tummy still hurts but I'll take it! thanks Mom, Brit, and Judy for tending the girls! You guys are the best!!!! I have one left that I would have to be put under for but the dentist doesnt think it will shift my teeth or anything so I have a feeling I will let it hang around for a while!!!( I had to snap a picture Judy brought them home and in matching pj's. they were so cute and so spoiled)!!!

No comments: