Tuesday, June 22, 2010

POTTY TRAINING!


Well round three on potty training!We told Arailia that diapers were for baby sister and we threw her diapers away (not really just so she thought anyway).We decided that she would get a chocolate kiss everytime she attempted or went potty in the toilet. The second day we told her that if she could go without an accident for a whole day we would go down the slide and the swimming pool. We had it down the first time around but due to lovely teething I wasnt going to deal with a accident that wouldnt be so pleasant so on went the diapers again! And of course I didnt get back on track with it till round number two! Round number two was going great too! Then I was having some complications with the pregnancy and couldnt put all the fun energy on the potty fun so the diapers are back to haunt us! Now is round number three and boy oh boy is she doing great! All times we have tried it usually only takes a full day to get it down! I had to tell her once and after that I reminded her a few times! Now she goes without me having to tell her at all! Its great! And on this journey we have only had two accidents one just a little couldnt make it fast enough to the potty! I am so proud of her and hope she gets better and better at it! Good job Railee we are so proud of you!!

No comments: