Friday, June 11, 2010

Some of my favorites.....

1.Love to be crafty- If its being crafty with paper, ribbon, wood you name it I love it!
2.Love to be outdoors- well I enjoy it for a bit but dont like to get dirty! I love going swimming,going to the beach,going up the canyon, going to the park or even just playing outside with the girls.
3.Love to watch cooking shows- Even though I never actually try to make what they cook on tv it still inspires me.
4.Loves to bake/cook on a rainy day- I love making soups and smelling them all day and opening up my blinds and cracking a window to see and hear the rain.
5.Love to cuddle up with a blanket and watch a movie with the hubby.- Every movie we have seen together since we have dated have been movies he wanted to see. I think I might be the best wife to actually try to sit through a whole "boring,SCARY" movie.
6.Love shopping-whether it be grocery shopping or buying cute clothes for the kids I love getting out of the house and spending money! (love it besides the few tantrums we get here and there)
7.
TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

No comments: