Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Time Flies!

I just noticed that Rae turned two and a half about a week ago! Wow how time flies! She is such a blast having around! She keeps us entertained! Just a little list of some of the things she likes and is doing these days.......
.shows she likes:Super why,Dragon Tales,Curious George,Dinosaur Train,Word World,and Caillou Movies: Shrek,and Ice Age
.Loves to help me cook. She will help pour in all thr ingredients, count and loves to stir! Did I mention be my taste tester!?!
.Loves to ride her bike! Everytime the door opens she runs to her bike! She is a pro at riding it!
.Loves to take a bubble bath and play with toys!
.Loves to play mommy and take care if her baby dolls or her baby sister
.LOVES to sing. I swear she lives in a musical. We find her singing more than talking. She takes after me I love to sing/listen to music!
.play with her cousins aks her best friends!
.her favorite foods/snacks:cheese,grapes,bread,pasta,and she wouldnt be my child if she didnt love chocolate! (She is going through a faze of no meat! hope it doesnt last long)
.loves to color
.loves to be outside
.loves to play at the park
She is our little stinker and we love her so much!!!!!

No comments: