Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today!

We had a fun day that started out with grocery shopping. So I guess that part wasnt so fun but I do love being able to eat and have meals planned out! Then we got some subway for lunch. We headed over to the park where Dave and Steph were. It was fun hanging ot with Steph. I love having girl talk! The girls love playing and they kept the boys busy!Seth went to work when we got home. We had much needed naps. Then we went shopping! Rae got yet another fish. I asked her what she wanted to name the fish and she said Dorthy!We got a fish for Rae's second birthday which was "DORTHY" it was an elmo party and had to have his side-kick! How could I forget that the fish was Dorthy! I think all the fish we have might be named the same! Then we headed over to the $1 store to let Rae pick out a toy! We came home and fixed up a home for our fishy! We ate dinner now its quiet time till we all fall asleep!!!!

No comments: