Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day after surgery!

rae is surprisingly good today! She is crazy whiny but I'll take it instead of how everyone told me it would be ( maybe she hasnt hit her rock bottom yet) And so far no smelly Breath she still wants to brush her teeth lol She's not really eating but eats lots of Popsicles and juice and doc says thats fine! She has done lots of crafts which keeps her busy. She loves "projects"! My mom came at the right time today around 2 all three kids (seth) was wanting something and whining! Seth wanted tacos, bryn and rae wanted to be held and wanted things. So my mom took bryn to her house for a couple hours! Much needed rest rae and I got! Shawn came over with a frozen lasagna, boxed dinner, soup and rolls, some icecream sandwiches, and a orange soda. I took over the orange soda its my "relief drink" Thanks so much guys for helping us with food and watching Bryn! I truly have the best family and help is much much appreciated! We love you! Hoping for a good night! Wish us luck!!!

No comments: