Monday, December 20, 2010

Dinner tonight

Oh how I love crock pot meals. You just throw in some food and hours later your house is perfumed with yummy food and you can eat as you want! Doesnt that just sound perfect especially on days like today cold, rainy and snowy!! I was talking on the phone to my mother in law (Linda) last night and she told me what she had for dinner so guess what I'm making for dinner tonight cause it sounded so yummy......
Throw in crock pot:
chicken breast
chopped up celery, sweet onion, and carrots
fill water to top of crock pot
...salt and pepper well
add half of a chicken bullion
(you could add corn starch at the end to make juices thick for a gravy)
make up some yummy garlic or regular mashed potatoes (havent decided yet)or just simply throw into crockpot chopped up for easy peasy!
I say DELISH!

No comments: