Friday, December 17, 2010

Grand Idea!

Working on my new craft room and also laundry !Man I have the smartest mama! She had the grand idea of turning my laundry room area into my craft room! I use all the shelves for mainly junk such as tools,laundry stuff,cleaning stuff just misc crap! Well Im slowly turning that area into my area! Im so excited to actually have space to leave a project and still have it somewhat safe! Thanks to the girls both taking a nap at the same time..... resulted in a happy mama that got to lay down for an hour and a half!!!!! Now I actually have a little energy to get something done!!! Yay! How life would be if I got a full nights sleep every night!!!!
Pics to come!!!
p.s. Dont judge the mess in the first pic! But its always
fun to have a before and after to see all your hard work!!

No comments: