Monday, December 20, 2010

STORY OF MY LIFE!!


STRESS!!!!!!!!






What is a sty?

A sty (sometimes spelled stye) is a tender, painful red bump located at the base of an eyelash or under or inside the eyelid. The medical term for a sty is hordeolum (plural, hordeola).
stress seems to trigger the development of a sty. Studies have shown that those who have high levels of blood lipids (fats) are more susceptible to blockages in the oil glands, including the glands of the eyelid and, therefore, are more likely to develop a sty.

So I seem to stress... if you know me very well you know this already! Usually when I stress bad I get lovely anxiety and a darn sty!!!!! Man these little darn pests hurt! they are annoying too lol! I would have them all the time when a test would come in school or something crazy was happening in life!

Just on my mind lol so i thought I would write about it hehehe!

No comments: