Thursday, February 3, 2011

The end to a good day!


Yay! We did it we stuck to our routine! I am so proud of all of us! When we got up early this morning and I so didnt want to get out of bed because I hadnt gone to sleep yet I knew that it would count in the long run! We had to wake up both girls this morning! The girls had a rough night due to being sick! So this morning waking up was the last thing on their mind! Seth had to play with Rae to wake her up they built a fort out of the couch! Seth had to open the blinds and put bryn in the sun to wake her up lol! We had our routine that kept us BUSY all day! All I can say is it was all worth it! Bryn went to bed at 8:00 and Rae and 8:30! (I put them to bed at different times so they wouldnt play with eachother) Bryn has woken up a couple times tonight crying! Poor thing she just doesnt feel good! The minute she is in my arms she goes back to sleep! I finally gave into giving her tylonal around 1 am! I am so happy and look forward to a happy,healthy family! I know lots of good things will come from a good family routine!!! (Thanks for all your prayers they helped lots.... keep praying that we keep up with it thanks)!!!!!
p.s. So to go along with my title we made cake tonight for dessert! Rae loves being my little chef! We had fun dancing to music as the cake was in the oven and then when I was making dinner! This is a pic of bryn and her cute little "YUMMY GIVE ME MORE" face! I truly am blessed with my family I love them to death!

1 comment:

Kristin Wilkerson said...

Yah!!! I'm so happy things are going good! I hope they stay that way. I'm sad bryn is sick though. I can get together tomorrow so call me.