Wednesday, February 2, 2011

goal!

Seriously I need to work on getting my children to sleep by 8:00-9:00! When Rae was the only child I was so good about making her have a routine and being asleep by 9! I am LAZY (yes I admit)and I am not stricked enough to my children lately! As I hear them both right now laughing in their room together and I say to myself why in the world are my children away at 1am! Yes we are all sick and I know that plays a factor but in all reality Seth comes home and they are usually awake these days to greet him when he comes home! Im DONE! I have had it I seriously need to get back into routine of things because I am at my breaking point! I dont feel good I cry and Im just done! It doesnt help that my house is falling apart because I am so blasted sick either! I know seriously sounds like I am complaining well I am! I just need to vent and this is my journal so once again if you dont like to see what I write then click away my dear! I am sorry I am just tired and I know I will read this tomorrow and want to get rid of this post! So long story short..... My goal that I am really going to work on is getting back into a daily routine! Please pray for my little family that we can make this work! Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Kristin Wilkerson said...

I'll pray for you!! You are right getting into a routine will make things much better!! The first few days will be hard but don't give up Missy!!!

Seth, Ash, and Arailia Hendrickson said...

Thanks Girl! I know I was complaining alot I just broke down last night and needed to vent! Today has been great so far so good!