Monday, February 21, 2011

you know when your baby is sick when......

it is a nine wipe diaper change! (enough said) And of course we went around to grandma's house and gaga's house yesterday and for got to bring in her inhalers so its been a fun day!! Poor kid hope she gets better when seth gets home nights get a little hellish if she doesnt get her meds in and actually work!

Not so exciting day! Went grocery shopping! Thats always an adventure with kiddos! Bryn was good just wanted to be held which means I got to push a way heavy basket with one hand other holding bryn and then there is Rae always trying to be a bid helper and throwing things in the cart that she thinks we need!
Oh one high light of my day............. I FINALLY GOT A NEW PAIR OF PANTS! Yes you read correct I know I hate pants but I think it was time to not be cold and just suck up wearing pants and boy was it nice! Sad to say this is my one and only pair of pants! I rarley buy things for me so it was nice to buy a pair! Now all I need are some cute winter boots and Im set! Good thing that lovely Logan like to stay freezing like half the year!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and we went out when it was snowing way crazy out and Rae was jumping for joy saying" Yay tomorrow is Christmas I cant wait' Thanks snow you have my child all mixed up! Come on its almost March!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: