Friday, March 19, 2010

Doctor's app.!

So today I had a doctor's appointment. The doctor listened to the baby's heart and sounded great! She checked me and I am still at a 2. She did the strep B test on me so I will find out Monday if it was positive or negative. The doctor was a little worried that the baby was under some stress due to my 1-2 minute contractions I have been having since Wednesday (NON STOP) So she wanted to monitor me for a while. She was very sleepy so the Doctor used this device that made my stomach vibrate and it had a loud sound to wake her up! It was even a shock to me because I didnt know when it would go off. When she would do that her heart rate would go up which was what she needed to do. She said that if she was stressed her heart rate would actually drop. After that the doctor was still a little worried so she did some blood work on me. And of course I didnt ask what it was for. So I waited two hours and they didnt call with my results so I called them. Of course they had already left the office )Dr. Craig and her staff)for the day so a nurse told me that I would just have to wait till Monday till the Doctor could look them over (unless I deliver before then!!!!) I am anxious, nervous and very excited that I will be holding my princess soon!

No comments: