Sunday, March 14, 2010

Today!!!!






Today was such a beautiful day! We went to church and heard my dad speak. He did such a great job. Then we came home and I made lunch. I made chicken sandwiches,chips,grapes and juice. Perfect picnic lunch right so what better than to have a picnic! So I got a blanket out and we ate our lunch out in this beautiful weather we havent seen in a long long time! Seth and Jake were the lovely bubble machine that Rae absolutely loved! She loved running and popping all the bubbles. Then after we were done with lunch and bubbles, Jake, Rae and I walked down to the park thats close to our house! Arailia was sooooo excited that she was able to go down the slide. I told her that when the snow melts we get to do fun stuff outside like go to the park and eat outside. She was so excited that her face was glowing when we saw the park! Its so nice that the park is so close by and its such a great babysitter too. Last summer rae loved going down the slide multiple times and I didnt have to help all I would have to do is relax on the bench and soak up then nice sun! Thats how it was today! Last summer Rae loved being a monkey and swing on the bars. It was so funny to see her run over there and say "mom I'm a monkey". Little girl didnt forget! We walked home and rae took a bath and now its time for naps! YAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Ryan & Brooke said...

Holy smokes Jake sure does look a lot like Kyle. Ky was rockin that hair style too awhile ago. Almost looks like they could be cousins or something. How was the visit with Uncle Layne?

Seth, Ash, and Arailia Hendrickson said...

lol I know kyle, tyler and Jake could all be twins! Cousins for sure lol! I had a blast with Uncle lane! Man he has calmed down! Maybe he's getting old!! Or maybe he was just being nice becuase I was pregnant! I was so sad to see him go! We are all planning a camping trip in the summer you should try and go! How are you and my cute little cousin? I miss you!