Thursday, March 18, 2010

So sad to say goodbye!


Tuesday was my last day of preschool. I didnt know it would be my last day till last night when I decided that its best for me and the baby if I just take it easy the rest of the pregnancy. I didnt get to tell the kiddos a real goodbye but I am planning on going to graduation in May! I had a blast with these kids and I learned so much from them. I will miss you guys sooo much!!!
*Steph...
It was so much fun working with you. I learned so much. It was fun being able to hang out with you three days a week. We better hang out alot still! It was a fun learning experience and a nice little get away for a couple of hours! Thanks so much for letting me teach with you I had a blast!!!!!

1 comment:

The Strawn Family said...

I LOVED working with you and of course we will still hang out! Kambri is attached to you :) The kids miss you and have been asking about you. I have even had parents asking where you have been, everyone is sad that you are gone. Good luck with that baby, I hope everything goes well. Thanks for your help, you were (and are) AWESOME. Thanks again!