Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Friday-Monday!

So on Friday at my doctor's appointment the Doctor decided that she wanted me to be induced on Monday (Today) So this weekend I worked on getting the house organized and all ready for the baby to come! They gave me a number to call to get into a room and get started! They wanted me to call between 6:00-6:30 so I called at 5:58. If it was first come first serve you better believe I wanted to be the first one who called in. So when I called in they said that they weren't quite ready for me. I really had doubts and didn't think I would ever make it to the hospital. They called me at 9:45 and asked if I could come in at 10. After signing in and getting dresses Dr. Craig came in and checked me. I was still at a lovely 2. So she went and broke my water. Then I got an iv of pitocen to get me dilating. I got my epidural when I was at a five because I wanted to make sure I got it in time before I delivered. At 5:30 I told the nurse that I felt a lot of pressure and she said it was the baby and not to push. So hard when you feel like you have to push and cant. The Dr. finally came close to 6:00 and I pushed three hard pushes and she was here! (So different from Arailia 13 1/3 hour labor and 3 1/2 hours pushing)Yay she is finally here!

No comments: