Sunday, March 14, 2010

More pics!






I like to add a few pics every time I upload them to my computer! Ever since I lost all my pics I try to put up some on here and then to cds! Here are a few from yesterday! Yesterday was so much fun. It started out by Seth leaving early in the morning to go to the gun show in Ogden with Lee and my dad. They had fun eating breakfast and then looking at the fun boy stuff and not having the nagging wives eating at them I'm sure! Then Seth came home and my mom and I went to go see Remember me! That was a good movie! It was so much fun to just go and hang out with my mom. We so need to do that more! It was nice to get in some alone time too. Then when I came home we went and took Arailia to Coldstone and ate ice cream! She loved that she got her own ice cream and loved that we ate it there! Then we came home and relaxed!

No comments: